Important things to know before renting a vehicle
- All of rates are listed online. Save yourself time by looking it up. Click here for prom rates. Note: Rates are non-negotiable.
- All reservations require a minimum hourly rental requirement.
- All reservations require a 50 % nonrefundable deposit.
The full balance for your reservation is due within two weeks of your reservation. There are no refunds after your card has been charged in full.
Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond their rated seating capacity. For a list of vehicles click here.
Who is going to pay for the vehicle ?
- How many people are committed to riding in and or paying for the limousine ?
- How much are you willing spend ? Check our rates page and determine if you can afford to rent this limouisne .
- Is there someone in your group with a credit card and are they willing to put down a deposit ?
Know what your paying for
- There are different classes of , quality , cleanliness and condition between companies.
- Often there is a correlation between price and quality, To buy and maintain newer vehicles companies must charge more to maintain there service.
Renting a limousine can be compared to renting a hotel room or buying an airline ticket, different price points often mean different service levels.
Here are 4 comparisons
- When you rent a hotel room is the cheapest typically the best ? No , The suites are always more expensive .
- When you want to fly first class is it typically cheaper than coach ? No first class service is more expensive.
- If you only want to pay coach prices don't expect you will be riding in first class.
- All the vehicles listed here are first class. Therefore they come with a first class price.
Get the full price
Have important details ready
- Where does your group want to get picked up and dropped off ?
- What time do you want to get picked up at ?
- How many hours do you need the bus for ? What time is your dance over at ? What time do you want to leave : What time will you be getting dropped off at ?
Reserve early - don't miss your ride
- Since limos are in high demand during April and May we are generally booked a few months in advance.
Get an Email Confirmation :
- Any professional limouisne service will gladly provide you with a signed contract for service.
- If a limousine won't supply you with a contract of service , Don't trust them.
- At Luxury Limousine , every reservation recieves a contract stating the date, time, vehicle , and price.
Be cool - Be Responsible - Have fun
- You're a good person, but if someone in your limousine breaks something expensive, smokes, or gets sick ect. then the person who used their card to rent the limo will be charged.
- Know the passengers who are riding in the vehicle you have rented.
- Know the limousine services policies . Read your final rental contract.